FREE SHIPPING FOR ALL ORDERS!!!! (until September 1st, 2018)

Creating costume jewelry since 1989 Cheap Costume Jewelry USA

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Do you ship worldwide?

No, sorry, just USA & Canada

Your order will take between 5 to 20 days to arrive at your doorstep once your order is dispatched (it depends the item is delivered from our USA, Europe or Asia warehouses).  You will receive tracking information of your parcel by email between 3 to 5 days business days of ordering.

Are all of your items delivered from USA?

No, sorry, sometimes we don’t have stock in USA and we have to send from Europe or Asia (most of the time as the biggest Suada’s warehouse is there).

We accept payments by Visa, Mastercard, American Express and PayPal.

The normal shipment costs not more than 3,99$, but we often do free shipment promos.

Extremely. Built in with SSL-level certification, your information is ABSOLUTELLY safe with us.

We work super quick at processing orders to make sure you receive them as soon as possible. You can amend your order as much as you like before you click “complete order”, but after this point you will be unable to make amendments to your order.

You will receive an email with tracking information once your order is dispatched. This can take between 3 to 5 business days after we receive your order.

You can track your parcel via the email we sent you. Clicking ‘Track my order’ in the email will take you straight to the parcel tracking page where the location of your parcel is updated from dispatch to delivery. Alternatively, enter your tracking number into ‘Track your order’ on our website.

We offer a 14-day full refund policy. If you’re not pleased with your item – send it back for a money-back guarantee.

We are terribly sorry if this has happened. We would like to sort out any faults immediately.

As soon as you discover a fault, please contact us immediately (within 7 days of receiving your parcel) via ‘Contact Us’ on our website.

We have fulfillment centers across the globe in Asia, US and Canada. 65% of the orders are sent from Asia and the other 35% from USA/Canada.